Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View missing (Oracle RDBMS
XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View missing [message #279836] Sun, 11 November 2007 00:14 Go to next message
Hi All,

XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View are corrupt or acccidentally dropped. How to create these two views.

This is causing problems during Oracle upgrade from to

The CatPatch.sql is giving an error saying these 2 views are missing. If I try to recreate them from another server (copy the code) it is still givig problems. Unable to compile the code and create the view successfully.

I donot know whether they are standard views or customizable views. Can I copy these views from server to another server, or what should I do. Any package or source code availability that will help me recreate these missing views.

Please let me know how to create these two views.
XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View

Operating System and Version:: Solaris 64 bit
Error Number (if applicable)::
Product (i.e. Trace, DB Diff, Expert, etc):: Oracle 9
Product Version:: Oracle Database 9.2.01
OEM Console Operating System and Version:: SOlaris 64 bit

Error message...
ORA-00600: internal error code,......
Re: XDB.PATH_View and XDB.Resource_View missing [message #279839 is a reply to message #279836] Sun, 11 November 2007 00:19 Go to previous message
I question the wisdom of "upgrading" from 1 unsupported version to a different unsupported version while at the same asking for assistance to do so.
When all else fails, submit a Service Request to http://metalink.oracle.com & await their solution/
Previous Topic: buffel_pool
Next Topic: Errors installing on 64 bit AIX LPAR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 21 21:31:32 CDT 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.31436 seconds