Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Form display issue with WRQ Reflection X manager and Linux server
Oracle Form display issue with WRQ Reflection X manager and Linux server [message #276040] Tue, 23 October 2007 13:40 Go to next message
RY4598
Hi,
In our application we access Oracle forms through WRQ Reflection X manager. When we moved our application from UNIX to LINUX server, a new problem came. In the screen when we are entering a query which results in multiple rows..and when we are trying to select a particular row by up and down arrow keys, then all traversed rows are getting highlighted. Only current row should get highlighted. In UNIX it was working properly.
In LINUX, everything is working fine, we are able to put transactions also.. only problem is while selecting a record from a list resulted by query... if cursor is on 1st record and it is highlighted... if we go to 3rd record by down arrow key.. then only 3rd should be highlighted.. but what is happening is 1st,2nd,3rd all remain highlighted... in background it reads 3rd i.e. correct record only... problem is only with display.. Plz Help (screenshot attached)
Thanks in Advance !!
Re: Oracle Form display issue with WRQ Reflection X manager and Linux server [message #276083 is a reply to message #276040] Tue, 23 October 2007 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I don't believe that this is a Forms or Oracle problem but an emulator problem.

Is your version of WRQ Reflection X manager certified for the version of LINUX that you are running?

David
Re: Oracle Form display issue with WRQ Reflection X manager and Linux server [message #603974 is a reply to message #276040] Sat, 21 December 2013 10:15 Go to previous message
munpro
Is there any linux compatible version WRQ Reflection for HP with NS/VT.
I want to access oracle form from linux work station instead of windows.
Previous Topic: oracle form 10g error
Next Topic: Difference between When-New-Record-Instance and pre-record trigger
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:09:15 CDT 2024