|Re: oarcle distrubution modules [message #278978 is a reply to message #274124]
||Tue, 06 November 2007 08:49
Registered: October 2007
OM Flow and table level Information|
Steps in Order Cycle:
1) Order Entry
3) Pick release : for this we have to go to
Shipping Responsibilty Release sales order
Here In this form , In the ORDER tab, we have to enter
And delete the Scheduled shipped Dates To & Requested
In SHIPPING tab, set AUTO CREATE DELIVERY to YES. In
INVENTORY tab enter WAREHOUSE, set AUTO ALLOCATE to
YES and AUTO PICK CONFIRM to YES. IF we set AUTO PICK
CONFIRM to NO, then We have to go for the following
1. go to Inventory Resp
Move order : Transact Move Order then it will ask for
warehouse information. Give the same name as before
In this form, In the HEADER tab, enter the BATCH
NUMBER of the order that is picked .Then Click FIND
Button. Click on VIEW/UPDATE Allocation, then
Click TRANSACT button. Then Transact button will be
deactivated then just close it and go to next step.
4) Shipping : For this we need to go to Shipping à
Give the order Number, and click find
Then we can see the order status.
Then we have to click DELIVERY Tab Button, in the
We have to choose, SHIP CONFIRM.
Then four concurrent program will run in the
1.) INTERFACE TRIP Stop
2.) Commercial Invoice
3.) Packing Slip Report
4.) Bill of Lading
After this concurrent program will complete
successfully, we have to run
One more WORKFLOW BACKGROUND PROGRAM.
· If we don't want to ship all the items, that are
PICKED, then we have to click LINE/LPN tab , then
click DETAIL button .
Now, in that form , in the SHIPPING field, we have to
enter how Much quantity of items, we want to ship .
The rest remain quantity, that are Ordered will become
backorder quantity .
Table Level Information:
• At the header level a record gets inserted into the
• At the line level, record(s) get inserted into the
• This will update FLOW_STATUS_CODE value in the table
OE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL to "BOOKED"
• The FLOW_STATUS_CODE in OE_ORDER_LINES_ALL will
• Record(s) will be created into the table
RELEASED_STATUS='R' (Ready to Release)
OE_INTERFACED_FLAG='N' (Not interfaced to OM)
INV_INTERFACED_FLAG='N' (Not interfaced to Inv)
• Record(s) will be created into
WSH_DELIVERY_ASSIGNMENTS but with
IF "Autocreate Delivery" option = "Yes" THEN
• ) Create a record into the table WSH_NEW_DELIVERIES
• ) Update WSH_DELIVERY_ASSIGNMENTS with DELIVERY_ID,
• ) Update WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS with