|Oracle Functional Consultant Opportunity [message #270561]
||Thu, 27 September 2007 09:28
Registered: September 2007
Location: Durham NC
We are currently looking for an Oracle Functional consultant for a position in Little Neck NY. This opportunity will last for 5 months and has a pay rate of $95/hr possibly more with the right experience. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with users and management and be able to provide frequent project status updates. |
• Duration: 5 months
• Rate: $95/hr possibly more with experience
• Location: Little Neck NY
• Oracle Functional Financial Consultant with 5-7 years of experience
• Version R12 (need project experience at client--not self training.)
• AR/Cash Mgmt experience is a must
Interested candidates such send their resumes in a word document to Michael Peake (email@example.com). Add 9300 to the subject line for faster identification.
DynPro, Inc. was formed in 1996, by a management team with experience in IT recruitment, E-Commerce Project Deployment and SAP consulting background. DynPro, Inc. is located in Durham, North Carolina near the Research Triangle Park area. DynPro, Inc. has developed solid customer relationships all over the United States and Europe. We have over 100 consultants working for us worldwide. DynPro, Inc. offers a range of other IT services, including IT staff augmentation, custom solutions, outsourcing and maintenance. You can learn more about us through our website at http://www.dynpro.com
DynPro, Inc. prides its self on being different than other employers who are in the business of providing IT services. We are an ethical company who does as we promise. Our employees receive competitive pay and are compensated on a bi-weekly basis, on time. We have an excellent benefits package, which will provide you and your family an extra sense of security. Below are just a few of the benefits we offer to our eligible employees:
• Health, dental, life and disability insurance;
• Paid time away from work for salaried employees such as PTO (vacation), company holidays, and bereavement leave;
• Robust 401(k) retirement account;
• Direct Deposit;
• Flexible Spending accounts (FSAs);
• Employee Assistance Program; and
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
We are flexible in providing an employment arrangement (salary or hourly) which meets your individual needs. Under certain situations, we will consider subcontract arrangements.
[Updated on: Tue, 09 October 2007 04:47] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator