Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » my procedure generating different files bt want it to generate single file
my procedure generating different files bt want it to generate single file [message #268701] Wed, 19 September 2007 07:33 Go to next message
aman210122
Hi,I have a procedure which is using a particular codes to generate files as per these codes.Now,i want is to generate a single particular files using these codes.
like i am running a procedure which when i call to other procedure using codes as parameter,it generate files.
now i want that procedure to generate a single file,not different files according to codes but one single file using all diffrent codes .
provide solution

[mod-edit] removed illiterate IM speak.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 September 2007 12:15] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: my procedure generating different files bt want it to generate single file [message #268704 is a reply to message #268701] Wed, 19 September 2007 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pablolee
Seriously? Very Happy Laughing This is tantamount to asking
I have code which does something. Now I want it to do something different. please tell me how to it.

You MUST read and follow guide And try to make your question more easily understood by supplying actual details rather than a very rough overview
Re: my procedure generating different files bt want it to generate single file [message #268714 is a reply to message #268701] Wed, 19 September 2007 07:53 Go to previous message
JRowbottom
Assume that you know nothing about your problem except what you have told us.

Would you be able to work out a solution based only on what you have just typed?

No?

Well neither can we.

Please provide more details.
Previous Topic: bulk collect
Next Topic: varchar2 always inline?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 01:12:39 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07271 seconds