Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps DBA's required immediately in Toronto - Canada
|Oracle Apps DBA's required immediately in Toronto - Canada [message #262623]
||Mon, 27 August 2007 22:54
Registered: August 2007
1. Intermediate Oracle Apps DBA (Full Time) - CAN $70K - $75K per annum (2+ years as an Oracle Applications DBA (11.5.10) experience)|
2. Sr.Oracle Apps DBA (Contract) CAN $65 - $70 per hour. (5+ years as an Oracle Applications DBA (11.5.10) experience)
We are currently searching for an Oracle Applications DBA with Release 11i experience in UNIX environment. Duties include Database & Applications Installation, Maintenance, Migration, Security, Disaster Recovery, Cloning, Backup and Recovery, Performance Tuning, Capacity and Space Management, Problem Resolution, Hardware/Infrastructure expertise, System Documentation, and System management and Support.
Required Industry skills and qualifications:
* Managing multiple Production and Development Oracle Applications environments of different releases.
* Specific hands-on experience with Oracle databases and 11i Applications.
* Good understanding of the 11i architecture and the various Application tier and Database tier components: underlying objects, schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, sequences, indexes, and constraints.
* Full Applications 11i lifecycle support.
* Practical knowledge with 11.5.10.x and 184.108.40.206, 10G.
* Installation, Configuration, Upgrade of Oracle Applications 11i.
* Experience with cloning Test and Development environments from Production Oracle Applications environment.
* AD utilities, patching Techniques.
* Experience working with Oracle Support, opening, managing, and resolving Oracle TARs.
* Applications System Administration and Troubleshooting.
* Practical knowledge of Parallel Concurrent Processing; Debugging Concurrent Managers and requests; Define and manage database and Applications security.
* Knowledge and experience with Multi-Node and Multi-Tier Applications environments, Oracle RAC; Managing Standby databases and RAC databases Unix environment.
* Experience and in-depth understanding of Oracle backup and recovery methodologies.
* Experience in database reorganization, migration, planning capacity, Disaster Recovery and High-Availability experience (9iRAC, 10g RAC) and Knowledge in HACMP is desirable.
* Strong in depth experience in database performance tuning , SQL tuning.
* Strong PL/SQL programming background and exposure to Oracle Applications Development support (Oracle Forms, Reports, Jinitiator).
* Knowledge of JDBC, Oracle Networking (Net8).
* Experience with Oracle Application Server versions 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168) and up, with Oracle Portal, Single Sign On.
* Unix shell scripting.
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communications skills.
* Experience with tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager, custom-scripting, Toad,; Exposure to tools/utilities such as Oracle Discoverer 4i, Oracle ADI, Oracle EDI, workflow Builder.
* Knowledge of Oracle Replication, Snapshot technologies.
* Good knowledge of SOX compliance, experience with Security and Auditing
Note: Only candidates who have authorization to work in Canada (Permanent residents or Citizens of Canada) are requested to apply. We thank everyone who applies for this job vacancy. However only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Time: Sun Jan 22 16:28:06 CST 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07847 seconds