Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » webutil configuration
webutil configuration [message #259721] Thu, 16 August 2007 05:54
khawish
Messages: 12
Registered: May 2007
Junior Member

HI champs,

i am facing the problem of web util configuration.. i have installed the webutil demo in ids 10g and it is working

fine... when i try to configure it in Application Server 10g, the problems are...

during configuration phase all seems ok...as proper signing was done.. and when i run the webutil config.. by

giving url..

http://host:7778/forms/frmservlet?config=webutil

it doesnt run complete and on the browser left side bottom the msg of "Applet started" was given.. with blank screen...
Same error was expected when i run the web util demo.. than i change the formsweb.cfg file and place full path...

instead of default values..like...

[webutil]
WebUtilArchive=D:\OraHomeBi\forms\java\frmwebutil.jar,D:\OraHomeBi\forms\java\jacob.jar
WebUtilLogging=off
WebUtilLoggingDetail=normal
WebUtilErrorMode=Alert
WebUtilDispatchMonitorInterval=5
WebUtilTrustInternal=true
WebUtilMaxTransferSize=16384
baseHTMLjinitiator=D:\OraHomeBi\forms\server\webutiljini.htm
baseHTMLjpi=D:\OraHomeBi\forms\server\webutiljpi.htm
archive_jini=D:\OraHomeBi\forms\java\frmall_jinit.jar
archive=D:\OraHomeBi\forms\java\frmall.jar
lookAndFeel=oracle
#separateFrame=True
form=D:\Webutil_demo\WU_TEST_106.fmx
userid=webutil/webutil@dbtest.awc.com

by giving this the error was changed and the new error by view java console was...


http://abc:7778/forms/java/oracle/forms/webutil/common/RegisterWebUtil.class

load: class oracle.forms.webutil.common.RegisterWebUtil not found.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed.

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin.security.PluginClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

so please any one can solve this problem...urgent

regards..
Previous Topic: OFA task processor problem
Next Topic: SetAttribute API
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 30 08:23:50 CDT 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13096 seconds