|can anybody answer these interview questions? [message #254899]
||Mon, 30 July 2007 00:57
Registered: July 2007
hai members |
this is shruthy, have been on job trials
recently when i have attended one interview some questions which i could not answer properly, iam giving here. pls can anyone suggest me appropriate answers from your real time experience
1.when you are on functional support for GL,AP,AR what TAR's did you raise in oracle metalink. give me 2 or 3 of them?
2. what are the routine tasks u handled ( inverviewer said any person who is on functional support for gl, ap and ar would do those tasks) when you are on functional support for GL,AP,AR?
3. what r the routine reports, or lists or programmes u have run when you are on functional support for GL,AP,AR?
4. do u have any idea of " burgilla" or " terigreen" ?
i said these are the tools used to fix bugs
5. how u interacted with your client end user as well as your on-site support team ?
i said various ways: text chat, phone calls, conference calls etc
6. raising "tickets" means what when you are on functional support for GL,AP,AR?
7. is TAR and SR both are same?
8. what r the AIM documents for AS-IS and TO-BE analysis while implementing apps?
9.generally while implementing in what areas in GL, AP and AR enhancements patches are applied?
friends, pls help me by answering for those questions if u know
so that i will improve my self to my next interview
pls note that the above questions are in addition to several other questions and mostly aimed at testing whether i was really in real time or not
if u feel that it is not proper to answer for any of these questions in this forum u can mail me ur answers for my following
mail id. just Type question no. and give ur answer
mail id: email@example.com
thank you very much