Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle education from Oracle(India)
Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #251674] Mon, 16 July 2007 01:10 Go to next message
oracle expert
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

Oracle University in India offers Certified Oracle courses across Oracle Technology and Applications. To maximize each individual's learning styles, we offer a range training methods such as instructor-led in class, online, and self-study that can be delivered as customized on-site events or delivered at one of our Oracle education centers located nationwide. In India, the Oracle Education Centers are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.

Depending on the profile and experience along with qualifications you may choose to take up one of the following as your domain and area of specialization:

Technical: For BEs, BSc, MCAs
We also offer one of the fastest growing global IT certification programs in the world for DBA's and Developers with three levels of certification
1. 10g (OCA, OCP, OCM):- DBA, AS, RAC, Java Programming
2. 9i (OCA, OCP, OCM):- DBA, AS, RAC.
3. 11i :- DBA or technical.(There wont be any OCP or OCM certification in 11i)

Functional in Latest Version 11.5.10
1. Oracle Financials (for CAs, ICWA, CFA, MComs, MBa Fins, for people with experience in finance field)
2. Oracle HRMS (PG in HR, MBA in HR, for people from HR background)
3. Oracle CRM (PG in Marketing, for people from Marketing background)
4. Oracle Manufacturing (BE or PG into the Manufacturing and work experience in the same)
5. Oracle Distribution.

Oracle Certified Consultant shall understand the business processes of the various department of the organisation implementing ORACLEs ERP and configure it on the ORACLE Application for the cost reduction, improvement in process and maximum profitability.

We appreciate if you could mail detailing your profile. Kindly fill in the following details and send it back to me or send us your latest resume.
1. Full Name :
2. Basic Qualification :
3. Work Experience :
4. Contact No( With std code) :
5. E_Mail ID :
6. Present Address :
7. Course Preffered (Optional) :

The above information would help us to guide you to take up a course that suits your profile.

Please feel free to revert to me for further information.

Warm Regards
Liju Zack
Education Division
Oracle India Pvt Ltd.
Phone- +91 80 41084709
Mail: edus_in@oracle.com
Toll Free 1-800-425-8877(India from BSNL or MTNL lines only)
visit : http://oracle.com/education
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #253268 is a reply to message #251674] Mon, 23 July 2007 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manish.rjt@gmail.com

Hi,
This is Manish, Pst 4 years I have been working as Techincal Resruiter, I did my graduation in computer Science(2000-2003) and doing MBA in HR(2006-2008), I am very much interested for Oracle Apps HRMS Functional course

I have some queries, please help me.........

Can I do this coures part time in weekend (SeturdayAnd sunday)??
Fee Structure for Oracle Apps HRMS Functional?
Duration of this Course?
Admission Process?
Delhi Address?

Thanks,
Mnaish
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #267415 is a reply to message #253268] Thu, 13 September 2007 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
train_oracle
Please find our Delhi address below.

IFCI Tower,3rd floor
Buld no :61, Nehru Place
Newdelhi-110019
Phone-011-46509009

Regards,
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #281899 is a reply to message #251674] Mon, 19 November 2007 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeenat
hi
this is zeenat madhani
my qualification is mcom , mba finance
and currently i have enrolled for icwa inter; exam is in june
but i do not have any experience in finance field

i want to know about oracle financials certification
am i eligible?
cost of the course?
timings of the course?
location?
i am located in hyderabad

kindly let me know and send the details
my mail id is madhani.zeenat@gmail.com
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #281914 is a reply to message #251674] Tue, 20 November 2007 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
babuknb

Thanks for your information.

I having around 2yr's DBA exp and already done 10g OCP. Now i want write 10g RAC and 9i Linux (1Z0-036). Can you tel me the details.

Babu B

80-2839 1541 - 279 (Ext)
babu.b@edkal.com
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #310279 is a reply to message #251674] Mon, 31 March 2008 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meena_pethkar
Hi
This is Meena,

I am an MBA in marketing with 5 Yrs exp in sales.

I had 5 Yrs of exp in sales.

I had completed my course in CRM.

Please advise how can I get certification for same from university.

Also How much will it cost to me.
Thanks and rgards
Meena
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #310318 is a reply to message #310279] Mon, 31 March 2008 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
train_oracle
Dear Meena,

Thank you for showing interest in Oracle education.

I kindly request you to fill up the details below and send it back to me

Contact #
Present address

The above information would help our education sales representative to get in touch with you directly.

Best Regards,
Liju
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #331842 is a reply to message #310318] Sat, 05 July 2008 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammy_ana
hi

I am icwa with 10 years accounting experience. now doing CPA (USA). I am interested in learning oracle financial. please suggest -

when new batch is starting.
what will be the cost

thanks

shashee
shashee_amrit@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #336288 is a reply to message #331842] Fri, 25 July 2008 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicefriend_77
Hello mam,

I am interested in doing Oracle Technical Course and i'm from bangalore.I'm a btech-mechanical graduate.Kindly provide me the required info,duration,fee structure etc...

U can write me : sandeepmighty@gmail.com
Re: Oracle education from Oracle(India) [message #336356 is a reply to message #336288] Fri, 25 July 2008 15:29 Go to previous message
Frank
Holy moly..

Are you guys really not able to read the original post and see that there is both an URL to their site AND an email address listed?
Do you think it shows a great deal of initiative to add yet another "me too" reply and sit and wait for a reaction?
Previous Topic: ORACLE,DATA WARE HOUSING & UNIX CAREER AT Q-SOFT INDIA
Next Topic: Oracle apps functional tranning@hyderabad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:04:23 CDT 2024