Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » BIAS Corp - Fusion Middleware Architect
|BIAS Corp - Fusion Middleware Architect [message #246374]
||Wed, 20 June 2007 14:12
Registered: June 2007
We are looking for top Middleware Experts who have 7-10 years of extensive industry experience with providing enterprise level solutions to large clients.|
As an architect you will tasked with the following kinds (but not limited to) of engagements
Building High Availability Middleware Architectures including Clustering, load balancing, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery
Provide technology blueprints, roadmaps, and optimization and migration strategies
Design and build best practices architectures for Portal, BI, Web Services, J2EE, Integration, Collaboration and Fusion Applications
Performance Tuning and Infrastructure Re-factoring
Lead context specific technology workshops and discovery sessions for customers
- A BS or BA in related field
- At least 10-12 years overall experience in software engineering, IT leadership, infrastructure solutions or similar technical roles
- Deep knowledge of Middleware technologies such as Apache, J2EE, Messaging, LDAP, B2B, BPM, Portal, Collaboration, and/or with BPEL, BAM, ESB integration technologies, Tibco, etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Server 9iAS, Oracle AS 10g is preferred.
- Knowledge of leading App Servers such as JBOSS, Web logic Web sphere is preferred.
- Knowledge of Linux and/or other leading Unix operating systems is a must
- Knowledge of Oracle DB (9i, 10g) and RAC is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients
Type: Permanent Employee or Contract
Location: Southeast and mid-east regions
Additional senior level positions for proven delivery leaders also available Must have solid personal and client references
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k), Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, Flex Time, Casual Dress, Vision Insurance
Current Time: Thu May 05 15:21:32 CDT 2016
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10088 seconds