Home » Other » Marketplace » EDI Analyst w/Oracle 11i opportunity in Los Angeles
EDI Analyst w/Oracle 11i opportunity in Los Angeles [message #245711] Mon, 18 June 2007 10:48
marlon8
Hi,
I'm looking to hire someone with the following experience. If interested, please contact me at: mlee@amtechc.com
Thank you

Description:
The EDI Sr. Analyst will lead some projects and be part of the development team responsible for EDI transactions and interfaces between EDI and Oracle Applications using Gentran Suite of products (Sterling Commerce). They will work on the technical development in extending Oracle Applications 11i and have strong expertise in Oracle Developer. Individual will be equally involved in both B2B related projects which will include Oracle Applications Integration Development, and the development of Oracle Applications extensions. He/she will lead at times and other times be a part of a team of highly skilled technical developers (on and off site) for projects in this area.

Required Experience:
Requires BS in Computers, Business or related field, or equivalent. Requires at least 4 years of strong Oracle 11i development experience 11.5.10 and 2 years minimum mapping experience. Demonstrated knowledge of and abilities in Oracle Applications table structure is essential. The ability to write procedures, triggers and develop Oracle Reports and Discoverer Queries is most desirable; this includes Developer 2000 Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5. Requires the ability to clearly communicate with a wide range of internal customers, employees, senior managment, trading partners, vendors and suppliers. Ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the following applications; Order Entry, Accounts Receivable and Inventory, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Sales Analyzer. Other Qualifications include a thorough knowledge and understanding of X12 standards 3020 to 4010. Knowledge of EDI transactions such as the 800 series and the 900 series needed. Working knowledge of Unix Shell, SQL, PL/SQL, EDI Gateway, Developer 2000 Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5.
Previous Topic: Oracle 11i ERP Fin/Mfg/Dist/SCM
Next Topic: Oracle Forms/Reports developer needed in Switzerland
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:37:53 CDT 2024