Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » "Client Interview" - for a Apps Financials Consultant - reg..
"Client Interview" - for a Apps Financials Consultant - reg.. [message #238441] Fri, 18 May 2007 01:21 Go to next message
kumar_apps
Hi,

Can anybody explain me what exactly is the "Client Interview" and what would be the pattern of questions(whether related to the Apps subject or about our Resume and skilsets mentioned there in) asked in a client interview.

Pls. help me at the earliest.

regards
kumar
Re: "Client Interview" - for a Apps Financials Consultant - reg.. [message #238502 is a reply to message #238441] Fri, 18 May 2007 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
Hi,

Client Interview is taken by client.

Just an example TCS is vendor of Mahindra.
So first TCS completes is formality by taking your interview on broader range and than Mahindra which is client is going to take your interview on their requirement. Which ofcourse includes Oracle apps + what ever else they are looking for in such candidate.

hope this helps

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: "Client Interview" - for a Apps Financials Consultant - reg.. [message #238514 is a reply to message #238502] Fri, 18 May 2007 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kumar_apps
Thanks prashanth

Its really helpful and intime.

regards
kumar
Re: "Client Interview" - for a Apps Financials Consultant - reg.. [message #433681 is a reply to message #238441] Thu, 03 December 2009 11:50 Go to previous message
sivaora
can you please reply me the sample questions of client interview on oracle apps technical.

and also reply me that is client interview is harder than company or not.

because i have to face the client interview.

Previous Topic: client interview questions regarding oracle apps technical
Next Topic: installing oracle fusion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 11:04:43 CDT 2024