Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Oracle Application Developement Frame work
Oracle Application Developement Frame work [message #236372] Wed, 09 May 2007 14:53 Go to next message
spooja
Can somebody tell me what is Oracle Application Developement Frame work? How do we use it?
Re: Oracle Application Developement Frame work [message #236385 is a reply to message #236372] Wed, 09 May 2007 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Please, do not multipost. All your topics (but one) asking the same question will be deleted.

In the meantime, read the ADF FAQ and, possibly, follow links found on that page.
Re: Oracle Application Developement Frame work [message #236386 is a reply to message #236385] Wed, 09 May 2007 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spooja
i really dont know about i am new to this forum and thanks for your response
Re: Oracle Application Developement Frame work [message #242542 is a reply to message #236386] Sun, 03 June 2007 20:29 Go to previous message
azhu511
The Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) is an end-to-end
application framework that builds on J2EE standards and open-source technologies to
simplify and accelerate implementing service-oriented applications. If you develop
enterprise solutions that search, display, create, modify, and validate data using web,
wireless, desktop, or web services interfaces, Oracle ADF can simplify your job. Used
in tandem, Oracle JDeveloper 10g and Oracle ADF give you an environment that
covers the full development lifecycle from design to deployment, with drag-and-drop
data binding, visual UI design, and team development features built-in.
In line with community best practices, applications you build using Oracle ADF
achieve a clean separation of concerns by adhering to a model, view, controller
architecture. Figure 1–1 illustrates where each ADF module fits in this architecture.
The core module in the framework is Oracle ADF Model, a declarative data binding
facility that implements the JSR-227 specification. The Oracle ADF Model layer enables
a unified approach to bind any user interface to any business service with no code. The
other modules Oracle ADF comprises are:
■ Oracle ADF Controller integrates Struts and JSF with Oracle ADF Model
■ Oracle ADF Faces offers a library of components for web applications built with JSF
■ Oracle ADF Swing extends Oracle ADF Model to desktop applications built with
Swing
■ Oracle ADF Business Components simplifies building business services for
developers familiar with 4GL tools like Oracle Forms.
Previous Topic: Integration of Oracle 9i AS / Database / Developer Suite (merged)
Next Topic: Help : Report Engine freezing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:11:04 CDT 2024