|Oracle DBA with 11i Apps Westford, MA [message #233597]
||Thu, 26 April 2007 15:23
Registered: April 2007
Location: Westford, MA
We are currently looking to add a talented Oracle Applications DBA/System Administrator to our team. This person will play a key role in the design, administration and support of Oracle E-business (11i) suite and databases (10g). |
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Oracle 11i application administration, including concurrent request scheduling and installation, request set configuration, setting profile options, custom responsibilities & menus, user account management, building and changing user responsibilities
· Proficient in all aspects of Oracle system administration: instance management and resource optimization; storage allocation and management; backup and recovery; replication
· Troubleshoot and correct challenging Oracle technical issues, including utilizing Oracle Diagnostic programs
· Assist DBA/Development team with availability of the development, test, and production environments
· Working with the Application Development, and technical teams to implement changes to the computing environment
· Apply new versions/patches to the production database
· Tune the database to ensure optimum use of resources
· Creation and support of system documentation and maintenance scripts
· Perform server/application audits and health checks
· Research, propose and implement new solutions, features, and improvements
· Willing to work hands-on 7/24/365 and participate in on-call schedule to resolve problems
Key Requirements include:
· 3+ yrs experience with Oracle 11i Applications (Financial, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.)
· 4+ yrs of experience as an Oracle DBA
· Proven experience with Oracle in a Unix or Windows environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and analytical problem solving skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Oracle 9i DBA certification highly preferred
The people behind our products are responsible for our company's success, and we take your career ambitions seriously. We offer a generous benefits package, including a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short and long term disability and AD&D. We also offer a company paid Vision Plan and both a Flexible Medical and Childcare Spending Account. You will also be able to enjoy our on-site fitness center and meditation room.
Salary to mid 90s. Direct Hires only. Valid work authorization required. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume for consideration.