Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA with 11i Apps Westford, MA
Oracle DBA with 11i Apps Westford, MA [message #233597] Thu, 26 April 2007 15:23
We are currently looking to add a talented Oracle Applications DBA/System Administrator to our team. This person will play a key role in the design, administration and support of Oracle E-business (11i) suite and databases (10g).

Essential Job Responsibilities:

Oracle 11i application administration, including concurrent request scheduling and installation, request set configuration, setting profile options, custom responsibilities & menus, user account management, building and changing user responsibilities
Proficient in all aspects of Oracle system administration: instance management and resource optimization; storage allocation and management; backup and recovery; replication
Troubleshoot and correct challenging Oracle technical issues, including utilizing Oracle Diagnostic programs
Assist DBA/Development team with availability of the development, test, and production environments
Working with the Application Development, and technical teams to implement changes to the computing environment
Apply new versions/patches to the production database
Tune the database to ensure optimum use of resources
Creation and support of system documentation and maintenance scripts
Perform server/application audits and health checks
Research, propose and implement new solutions, features, and improvements
Willing to work hands-on 7/24/365 and participate in on-call schedule to resolve problems

Key Requirements include:

3+ yrs experience with Oracle 11i Applications (Financial, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.)
4+ yrs of experience as an Oracle DBA
Proven experience with Oracle in a Unix or Windows environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong organizational and analytical problem solving skills.
Detail oriented.
Oracle 9i DBA certification highly preferred

The people behind our products are responsible for our company's success, and we take your career ambitions seriously. We offer a generous benefits package, including a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short and long term disability and AD&D. We also offer a company paid Vision Plan and both a Flexible Medical and Childcare Spending Account. You will also be able to enjoy our on-site fitness center and meditation room.

Salary to mid 90s. Direct Hires only. Valid work authorization required. Please respond to careers@netscout.com. Attach your resume for consideration.
Previous Topic: Careware Development Program (IDE)
Next Topic: Oracle 11i/CRM consultant available immediately
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 23 22:25:08 CDT 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.17663 seconds