Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA with 11i Apps Westford, MA
Oracle DBA with 11i Apps Westford, MA [message #233597] Thu, 26 April 2007 15:23
NetHR
We are currently looking to add a talented Oracle Applications DBA/System Administrator to our team. This person will play a key role in the design, administration and support of Oracle E-business (11i) suite and databases (10g).

Essential Job Responsibilities:

· Oracle 11i application administration, including concurrent request scheduling and installation, request set configuration, setting profile options, custom responsibilities & menus, user account management, building and changing user responsibilities
· Proficient in all aspects of Oracle system administration: instance management and resource optimization; storage allocation and management; backup and recovery; replication
· Troubleshoot and correct challenging Oracle technical issues, including utilizing Oracle Diagnostic programs
· Assist DBA/Development team with availability of the development, test, and production environments
· Working with the Application Development, and technical teams to implement changes to the computing environment
· Apply new versions/patches to the production database
· Tune the database to ensure optimum use of resources
· Creation and support of system documentation and maintenance scripts
· Perform server/application audits and health checks
· Research, propose and implement new solutions, features, and improvements
· Willing to work hands-on 7/24/365 and participate in on-call schedule to resolve problems

Key Requirements include:

· 3+ yrs experience with Oracle 11i Applications (Financial, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.)
· 4+ yrs of experience as an Oracle DBA
· Proven experience with Oracle in a Unix or Windows environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and analytical problem solving skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Oracle 9i DBA certification highly preferred

The people behind our products are responsible for our company's success, and we take your career ambitions seriously. We offer a generous benefits package, including a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short and long term disability and AD&D. We also offer a company paid Vision Plan and both a Flexible Medical and Childcare Spending Account. You will also be able to enjoy our on-site fitness center and meditation room.

Salary to mid 90s. Direct Hires only. Valid work authorization required. Please respond to careers@netscout.com. Attach your resume for consideration.
Previous Topic: Careware Development Program (IDE)
Next Topic: Oracle 11i/CRM consultant available immediately
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:52:28 CDT 2024