Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » REFRESH COMPLETE ON DEMAND materialized view
REFRESH COMPLETE ON DEMAND materialized view [message #233088] Tue, 24 April 2007 10:50 Go to next message
chandrasekharbomminisidda
Respected Sir's,

I am having Materialized view(REFRESH COMPLETE ON DEMAND), this view fetches rows from a table(Ex Select * from table_name)

which will execute for every 15 Minutes. The Problem is i want to compile it. How to check this MV whether it will execute every 15 Min or not.

Even i tried like this
execute dbms_refresh.refresh('MV_DIRC_MILESTONES');
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

It's giving procedure successfully completed.

Is there any other way to compile and run this materialized view. I mean through dbms_job . If it is through dbms_job how i have to do this through dbms_job.

Please give me the hint remaining i will do that part.

Regards,
Chandrasekhar B.s.
Re: REFRESH COMPLETE ON DEMAND materialized view [message #233279 is a reply to message #233088] Wed, 25 April 2007 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hellcat
Quote:
The Problem is i want to compile it

I don't see your problem...do you get an error (if so please post, including the full statement)

mv's refresh themsefls automatically if you specify
ON DEMAND
and
START WITH SYSDATE 
NEXT  sysdate + 1/96

/br
Re: REFRESH COMPLETE ON DEMAND materialized view [message #233302 is a reply to message #233279] Wed, 25 April 2007 10:31 Go to previous message
chandrasekharbomminisidda
Respected Sir,

I found the solution from the google, regarding how to compile the Materialized view and what is the need to compile manually through the google itself.

Thank's a lot for your reply to my question.

Regards,
Chandrasekhar B.S.
Previous Topic: Displying data
Next Topic: Help with analytical function
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 10:07:11 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.26575 seconds