Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form Feed & Form Help (merged)
Form Feed & Form Help (merged) [message #226303] Fri, 23 March 2007 04:01 Go to next message
u263066
I have a form A and there is button which on Click Call a sepearte form to enter the data. On this new form, there is button "Feed" that will populate all the fields data in some of the field of form A.

what is best way to use.
should 'Copy' works, or is anything that can be mapped one to one in button trigger

any help appreciated.

Form Help [message #226610 is a reply to message #226303] Sun, 25 March 2007 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u263066
need help

i have a block based out of base table.lets say, Emp based out of emp table.
The emp table is having LOv based out of all emp of base table.on Select the value the corresponding value get populated and the screen is utilized to some other purpose like training need.

There is button, "Create" , it means a popup window will come and where user enter all the data and when the user press , "Feed" the required data get popultaed in some of the fields of EMP.

I have made a non data block with some non database items where user enter the value.Can anyone help , what is the best bay to populate the value into Emp block data attributes. I used Copy seems not working

any input would be helpful.

Re: Form Help [message #226636 is a reply to message #226610] Mon, 26 March 2007 00:28 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
:data_block.emp_name := :control_block.emp_name;
Previous Topic: CHANGING DATE FORMAT IN FORMS
Next Topic: calculated item problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 22:31:35 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11728 seconds