Home » Other » Marketplace » Sr. Oracle Financial Systems Analyst (Full Time/Philadelphia)
|Sr. Oracle Financial Systems Analyst (Full Time/Philadelphia) [message #225883]
||Wed, 21 March 2007 16:50
Registered: March 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
In today’s converging world, we’re taking chances…reaching higher…stirring things up! We’re visionaries, entertainers, and leaders. We’re Comcast! Today, over 21 million customers can receive hundreds of channels, internet access and more from Comcast. And the technology continues to progress at a sometimes dizzying pace. We focus on products that encompass the latest networking and advanced applications for the connected home such as high speed internet and voice services.
With a strong commitment on a diverse and dynamic workforce, Comcast provides exceptional opportunities for both personal and professional growth, as well as a generous compensation package, which includes such benefits as medical, prescription, dental and vision insurances. A generous employer matched 401K savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and complimentary cable TV and high-speed internet services.
Position Summary (41587BR):
Serve as technical focal point for maintaining and supporting Oracle Financials application environment and associated application interfaces. Provide analysis and development of programs and processes.
Maintain, develop, and enhance Oracle Application programs, processes, and interfaces
Monitor system activities to identify and correct problem conditions before operating staffs are affected
Provide problem solving and operational support for all application users in the following Oracle Modules: GL, PO, AP, PA, INV, and FA.
Design, development, testing, and maintenance of Unix shell scripts, PL/SQL stored packages, Oracle Reports, and Forms changes via the Custom.PLL.
Design and develop improved processes for cross-application and cross-business data exchanges
Evaluate new technologies, processes, etc., for suitability of use and implementation
Evaluate software and business processes for new application products or current module enhancements
Manage projects for implementations and installation of new applications or extensions of current applications.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer System Management, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
• 3 years experienced with Oracle forms 6i, reports 6i, SQL, and PL/SQL stored procedures.
• 3 Years experience in associated Unix operating system technologies, including shell scripting and associated development tools.
• 3 Years experience in software implementations and support for Oracle 11i applications.
• Knowledge of business operations in purchasing, accounting, accounts payables, inventory and fixed assets.
• Strong analytical, written, problem solving, and communications skills.
• Basic understanding of technical infrastructure architectures and technologies
• Understand the concepts of a multi-org and multiple set of books environment.
To apply to this position please visit our career page located at: www.comcast.com and post for req #41587BR
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-free workplace employer.
[Updated on: Wed, 21 March 2007 16:54]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Thu May 25 15:15:46 CDT 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07190 seconds