|Business Lead / Project Lead (FIN - 1 and HRMS - 1) [message #216378]
||Fri, 26 January 2007 22:47
Registered: March 2005
eXample Consulting Group (www.examplecg.com) seeks to engage two Business Leads / Project Leads for an upcoming project starting in Feb 2007.
Position: Project / Business / Module Lead (Oracle 11i Rollout)
No. of Positions: 2 (FIN - 1 and HRMS - 1)
• Support the Program Manager with Project guidance, Co-ordination and management tasks.
• Perform Business Analysis to capture/clarify/define Functional requirements
• Document functional and business requirements and ensure streamlined project repository
• Ensure Functional requirements are clearly presented and translated to E-Business/IT Functional specifications and clearly understood by implementation partner.
• Track project progress and delivery schedules
• Plan and participate in Project meetings/reviews and follow up on project tasks
• Prepare and present project status reports and exceptions (if any)
• Interface with stakeholders (client / implementation partner / User representatives / Oracle) to ensure smooth project progress and achievement
• Assist, Train and handhold users on Oracle 11i E-Biz modules (GL,AP,AR,FA,CE, i-expense, Core HR, SS-HR, OTA (Learning Mgmt) and Payroll) as required.
• Bring out and discuss project issues/conflicts if any and close with clear action plan
• Be a Subject Matter expert from business and functional perspective and co-participate in Technical / techno-functional discussions
• Manage Post "Go Live" support needs from functional and techno-functional perspective and interaction with Principal partner.
Skills and Experience
FINANCIALS - Good Business analysis skills in Financial Business processes (GL, AP, AR ,FA, CE) with minimum three (3) years experience in Oracle 11i Financials full cycle implementation.
HRMS - Good business analysis skills in HR Business Processes (Core HR, SSHR, OLM (Learning Mgt.) with additional skills in Payroll. India Payroll experience is a good advantage.
- Good practical understanding of Oracle 11i E-Business Scoping, Implementation and Support frameworks, project tasks and deliverables demonstrated in live projects
- Minimum 7+ overall experience with strong Functional work experience (4+ yrs) plus Oracle 11i scoping/implementation/ project lead/co-ordination/facilitation experience (3+ yrs)
- Mature and proactive personality with good client interaction, project teaming and excellent execution capabilities
- Very good communication (verbal/written), documentation and presentation skills
- 11i Project experience in Shared Services/BPO/Contact Center environment is nice to have.
- For Financials - CA/CPA/CFA/ICWA/MFM/MBA or similar Finance/Accounting specialized qualifications
- For HRMS - MPM/MBA or similar HR specialized qualifications
- PMP or similar Certification is a good advantage.
Location: Pune and/or Bangalore
(With potential travel to Sri Lanka, Asia Pacific region and within India
Expected Start: mid Feb 2007.
1. Only applicants with valid permit to work in India are being considered for this position.
2. Pune / Bangalore (India) based applicants are preferred. Candidates from other cities willing to quickly relocate are welcome to apply as well.
Salary: in INR, Negotiable.
Engagement option is open - PERM / Contract / Contract-to- Hire.
If you are suitable, interested and available, please respond with updated CV, contact details and remuneration details to oracle(at)examplecg.com indicating "Business/Project Lead" in Subject line.
Director - Professional Services
eXample Consulting Group
(India - USA - Germany - Kenya)