|How to associate a GLaccount with Freight Carrier [message #216137]
||Thu, 25 January 2007 04:14
Registered: November 2006
Can any body help me explain "how to associate a general ledger account with freight carrier".
As mentioed in the metalink notes I heve checked for the same in "Shipping Execution" application where I couldnt find the distribution account field(the same is attached below in quotes for imme. reference)to associate a GL account.
To define a freight carrier:
Navigation: Shipping Responsibility: Setup>Freight>Define Freight Carriers
- Enter a name for the Freight Carrier. The carrier must be assigned to
- Enter a description of the carrier.
- [B]In the Distribution Account field, select the general ledger
distribution account associated with using this carrier.[/B]
- This account can be used when you perform an inter-organization
transfer and specify freight charges.
- Optionally, you can select an Inactive Date. When the Inactive Date
starts, the carrier cannot be assigned to any functions until it is
- Save your work.
Request u to pls. clarify how about doing the same.