Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » very urgent
very urgent [message #21234] Fri, 19 July 2002 01:20 Go to next message
Raj
Hi,
I have 500 records in my table which should be updated and image is the primary key in my table.Based on the Image I will enter the values.
First user will log in .When the user log in his id,password,time and date and the type of work he is doing is inserted in the database in another table.userid is the link to both the tables.once the user log in first fifty records should be alloted for him based on time.Once he log in 50 records should be locked.The next user log in then the next fifty records should be alloted for him and so on.Once the user log out and he is able to insert only 35 records during the specified time for him,then the lock should be released and the remaining 15 records should be counted in the next sequence when another user log in.
This is the concept.
Based on this two table a query should be write.Is it possible in a single sqlstatement or in a pl/sql block.
please send me the code immediately.send me the code.
thanx
help me very urgent [message #21236 is a reply to message #21234] Fri, 19 July 2002 02:28 Go to previous message
Raj
Hi,
I have 500 records in my table which should be updated and image is the primary key in my table.Based on the Image I will enter the values.
First user will log in .When the user log in his id,password,time and date and the type of work he is doing is inserted in the database in another table.userid is the link to both the tables.once the user log in first fifty records should be alloted for him based on time.Once he log in 50 records should be locked.The next user log in then the next fifty records should be alloted for him and so on.Once the user log out and he is able to insert only 35 records during the specified time for him,then the lock should be released and the remaining 15 records should be counted in the next sequence when another user log in.
This is the concept.
Based on this two table a query should be write.Is it possible in a single sqlstatement or in a pl/sql block.
please send me the code immediately.send me the code.
thanx
Previous Topic: Re: To Retrieve a single row ; Urgent
Next Topic: ref cursors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:00:55 CDT 2024