|Aditional Support for PL/SQL or Java batche programs on RDBMS server [message #208417]
||Sun, 10 December 2006 15:00
Registered: December 2006
Me and my collegue are just working on PL/SQL set of utilites that would provide some aditional support of executing batch programs on RDBMS server.
Tools would use support of DBMS_JOBS ( 9i ) DBMS_SCHEDULER( 10g).
What we would like to provide throught this support tool is:
- register the batch program so that could be visible with
client or application info in V$SESSION
- submitting the batch as the job through DBMS_JOB or
- Before that the batch would get the IDentitiy stamp
in local meta tables
- possibilčites to call remote procedure stored pl/sql procedures
that could offer me informing as the alerts on progression
of the batch as the message sent through options:
- logging to some datafile accessible through server
that is running this utility
- logging to email to informing on break point
the progression of the batch
- looging to mobile through SMS ...
- logging to WinPopUp alert ulities
for example in loop cursor that use original application
Developer could call standard support tool procedure with
string as the parameter of this supported procedure.
This procedure could re-route messages acording to parameters and
Any similar experience is mostly apreciated and I am prepared to share produced code for this purpose after completion of the project.