Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » If you have used QP_Price_List_PUB.Process_Price_List plz send me sample code
If you have used QP_Price_List_PUB.Process_Price_List plz send me sample code [message #202551] Fri, 10 November 2006 05:33 Go to next message
rak007
Hi friends,
We are calling an API QP_Price_List_PUB.Process_Price_List to insert data into QP_LIST_HEADERS_B, QP_LIST_HEADERS_TL, QP_QUALIFIERS
We wish to insert data only into these tables and not ito attribute or line tables and hence we are populating only the following parameters that are called for this API
p_PRICE_LIST_rec
p_QUALIFIERS_tbl

Below is the code that i am using]

QP_PRICE_LIST_PUB.Process_Price_List
( p_api_version_number => 1
, p_init_msg_list => FND_API.G_FALSE
, p_return_values => FND_API.G_FALSE
, p_commit => FND_API.G_FALSE
, x_return_status => vo_return_status
, x_msg_count => vo_msg_count
, x_msg_data => vo_msg_data
, p_PRICE_LIST_rec => r_price_list_rec
, p_QUALIFIERS_tbl => t_qualifiers_tbl
, x_PRICE_LIST_rec => rr_price_list_rec
, x_PRICE_LIST_val_rec => rr_price_list_val_rec
, x_PRICE_LIST_LINE_tbl => tr_price_list_line_tbl
, x_PRICE_LIST_LINE_val_tbl=> tr_price_list_line_val_tbl
, x_QUALIFIERS_tbl => tr_qualifiers_tbl
, x_QUALIFIERS_val_tbl => tr_qualifiers_val_tbl
, x_PRICING_ATTR_tbl => tr_pricing_attr_tbl
, x_PRICING_ATTR_val_tbl => tr_pricing_attr_val_tbl
);

But this thing is not inserting any data into the above tables. I haveno clue where it is failing since after isnerting the debug statements i found that the return status of this API is sometimes E-Error or U-Unsuccessful. Please help me ASAP in this regard. Please mention if you need any more information. The table type parameters i am passing are hardcoded.
I am giving the r_price_list_rec.operation as QP_GLOBALS.G_OPR_CREATE

[Updated on: Fri, 10 November 2006 05:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: If you have used QP_Price_List_PUB.Process_Price_List plz send me sample code [message #202552 is a reply to message #202551] Fri, 10 November 2006 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cthulhu
I presume this is a stored procedure. We cannot possibly debug it without being able to see what the SP does. You will need to post the PL/SQL code for QP_PRICE_LIST_PUB.Process_Price_List.
Re: If you have used QP_Price_List_PUB.Process_Price_List plz send me sample code [message #202560 is a reply to message #202552] Fri, 10 November 2006 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JRowbottom
I'm guessing that this is an Apps question.
Re: If you have used QP_Price_List_PUB.Process_Price_List plz send me sample code [message #202574 is a reply to message #202560] Fri, 10 November 2006 07:29 Go to previous message
Frank
And I'm guessing you asked this yesterday as well...
Previous Topic: utl_file.put will never flush?
Next Topic: Chk the days
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 06:17:50 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07367 seconds