Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » QP_PRICE_LIST_PUB.Process_Price_List not inserting Data
QP_PRICE_LIST_PUB.Process_Price_List not inserting Data [message #202306] Thu, 09 November 2006 01:11 Go to next message
I am creating an anonymous block that will call the API QP_PRICE_LIST_PUB.Process_Price_List to insert data in QP_List_Headers_b, QP_List_Headers_TL and QP_QUALIFIERS table. But even after successfull call and running of the API it is not inserting the required Data in the above tables. I have issued a commit also. I am attaching the code of anonymous block for your reference. Please help me in this regard ASAP.

Thanks Frank for the feedback. I have edited my post and also changed the attached file.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 November 2006 02:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: QP_PRICE_LIST_PUB.Process_Price_List not inserting Data [message #202313 is a reply to message #202306] Thu, 09 November 2006 01:47 Go to previous message
Please reread your post.
You ask us to comment on a 25 kB piece of code, calling an API we don't know stating 'it does not work'.
Quite a lot you ask, don't you think, especially considering that you only commented out some pieces of your code (making it barely readable) instead of creating an example consisting of only a few lines.
I am attaching the code of anonymous block for your reference. there are 2 FOR loops, Out of which i have commented the outer loop since i dont need it (bcoz i am inserting hardcoded values) and the inner FOR loop wont be called since the cursor does not fetch any data.

So, you attached a piece of code containing two for loops that are worthless. Why don't you remove them before posting then? Please try to make this as easy and straightforward for us as possible.
This will definitely increase your chances for an answer.
Previous Topic: Select Vs Order by Clause
Next Topic: subset
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 21 15:27:57 CDT 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.23449 seconds