|Singapore - Oracle Corporation - INSTRUCTOR - ORACLE APPLICATION SERVER/ FUSION MIDDLEWARE [message #202275]
||Wed, 08 November 2006 22:23
Registered: November 2006
INSTRUCTOR - ORACLE APPLICATION SERVER/ FUSION MIDDLEWARE - - interested candidates send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Oracle University is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team of instructors who specialise in delivering training events to our customers based on the Oracle Application server, Java and Fusion Middleware technology products.
As an Instructor at Oracle University you will responsible for delivering training events to a wide variety of our customers, from end users through to implementation consultants.
This challenging role will involve Delivery of standard courses as advertised in our Education catalogue and also the Customisation and delivery of tailored training courses, to be delivered at either Oracle University or Customer sites.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Instructor who has knowledge of Oracle Application Server, internet technolgies including Java/XML and Oracle Database Server is essential
· Knowledge of Oracle Identity Management, Portal is desirable
· Training Delivery experience is preferred
· Implementation experience is desirable but not mandatory
· The applicant must have at least 4 years of experience working with Oracle Application Server and Oracle database administration.
· Subject/Product Knowledge
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Personal Drive
· Customer focus
· Planning and organising