|Singapore - Oracle Corp - E-Business Suite Instructor [message #202273]
||Wed, 08 November 2006 22:20
Registered: November 2006
INSTRUCTOR - ORACLE e-BUSINESS SUITE APPLICATIONS - interested candidates send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Oracle University - Singapore
Oracle University is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team of instructors who specialise in delivering training events to our customers based on the applications in the Oracle product families of eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, and/or JD Edwards.
As an Instructor at Oracle University you will responsible for delivering training events to a wide variety of our customers, from end users through to implementation consultants.
This challenging role will involve Delivery of standard courses as advertised in our Education catalogue and also the Customisation and delivery of tailored training courses, to be delivered at either Oracle University or Customer sites.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Instructor who has knowledge of Oracle 11i eBusiness suite Financial and Distribution modules is essential
· Knowledge of Oracle 11i Apps Tech modules is desirable
· Training Delivery experience is preferred
· Implementation experience is desirable but not mandatory
· The applicant must have at least 4 years of experience working with Oracle 11i applications including version 11.5.10.
· Subject/Product Knowledge
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Personal Drive
· Customer focus
· Planning and organising