Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Problem with Oracle JVM
Problem with Oracle JVM [message #201773] Mon, 06 November 2006 12:25
MatthewCromer
I have two users.

The first user is BDMS, the second is MES_FRAME.

When I load java into the first user with the loadjava tool, everything works correctly.

The other user works with java code that does not access the INTERNAL driver to execute SQL. However when I attempt to use the INTERNAL driver, I get an error:

ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.VerifyError: Error detected by bytecode verifier when class was created

I have looked at all permissions, roles etc. and the MES_FRAME user has all the permissions that BDMS has (such as JavaSysPriv). But still this problem persists.

I have dropped and reloaded the JAR file (the exact same jar and stored procedure wrappers in both cases) multiple times into both schemas, and the results are always the same regardless of which jar is loaded first.

I repeated this on an entirely different database with the BDMS user and another user, with the same results again.

The BDMS user always works, any other user I load java code into fails with the verifier error when I call a stored procedure that uses the INTERNAL driver.

Any ideas what might be going on? Some subtle difference between the BDMS user and the other users I am trying to make work here?
Previous Topic: Jdeveloper speed Performance
Next Topic: Creating an Excel File from an Oracle Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:11:57 CDT 2024