Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Acutal Oracle 8i DBA exam Questions
Acutal Oracle 8i DBA exam Questions [message #20198] Mon, 06 May 2002 09:45 Go to next message
Sam
Hello there
I have 180 acutal exam questions for the Oracle 8i DBA exam 1z0-023:database architecture and administration.I studied this for couple of days and i made a score of 60 out of 64.this is best thing if to want to pass the test soon.If you are interested contact me at jjsam@mailcity.com
Sam
Re: Acutal Oracle 8i DBA exam Questions [message #20208 is a reply to message #20198] Tue, 07 May 2002 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weyland
Or, if you actually want to retain any professional respect and integrity, you could try answering the questions based on what you know, and if you don't pass, go away and learn some more.
At least that way when you get a Dba job, you'll be able to do it rather than being a laughing stock for your co-workers.
Re: Acutal Oracle 8i DBA exam Questions [message #20216 is a reply to message #20198] Tue, 07 May 2002 06:26 Go to previous message
Sanjay Bajracharya
There is nothing wrong in looking at actual questions from the OCP exam. Not that you are gonna get the exact questions you have seen. They have tons of questions and during the exam, you get a random 60 questions out of it.

BTW, you do learn by going through the questions. You are giving the OCP exam, not just to get the certificate, but to learn also.

Cheers.
Previous Topic: extproc
Next Topic: Migration Problem (very Urgent)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:43:21 CDT 2024