Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » How to make my Form Module online or how to run on machine without form developer
How to make my Form Module online or how to run on machine without form developer [message #196697] Fri, 06 October 2006 09:59 Go to next message
sauami
Dear Sir,

I had make a small module to track the uses of extra resource by wg now the problem is how to make my module compatible to run on the network or my machine without opening "Form Developer", pls. help me to make my module online for this should i make some changes in my Listener or configure some other settings.

One more problem
my machine have IP through which i have connect internet to run my form first i have to disable this ip from Internet option/connection/lansetting.

Thanks,
Saurabh

[Updated on: Fri, 06 October 2006 10:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to make my Form Module online or how to run on machine without form developer [message #196711 is a reply to message #196697] Fri, 06 October 2006 12:57 Go to previous message
joy_division
I have no idea what you are talking about. Please describe in detail as if you were explaining to someone who is not familiar with your environment or application.

What is a module?
What extra resource?
What does this have to do with Forms?
What does this have to do with a Listerner?
What other settings to change?
What is an option/connection/LAN setting?

Also pelase try to use punctuation. It makes it very difficult to understand you.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 October 2006 12:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to track DDL Changes and Sourcecode Changes ?
Next Topic: Dynamic lists with multiple selections possible
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:44:36 CDT 2024