Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Employee prepayment....
Employee prepayment.... [message #191539] Thu, 07 September 2006 01:16 Go to next message
Hi All...

i will tell one issue ., if anybody knows solution jst send u r solution ASAP... and the issue is..

**** Assume tht i have all employee data in my HRMS.Now one of my Emp wants take Prepayment. Now i am trying to enter one Prepayment for tht Emp. but in "Supplier" Lov., he haven't defined as "Supplier". Even though i enabled "Automatically Create Employee as a Supplier " in "Payable Option" at "Expense Report "Tab.

Now tell me How can solve the issue.i need "Prepayment" coz if iam going to enter "Expense Report" for tht Emp ., i need to check either tht emp have any "Prepayment" or not..

Shashdihar K
Re: Employee prepayment.... [message #195323 is a reply to message #191539] Thu, 28 September 2006 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

did u solve that problem??what error is getting? can u reply with errordetails? so i will let u know..

Re: Employee prepayment.... [message #195362 is a reply to message #191539] Thu, 28 September 2006 04:20 Go to previous message

Here are the steps to be followed :

1) Create the employee and the address (Office site).
2) In the payables option choose "Automatically Create Employee as a Supplier ".
3) In the Financials Option choose "Supplier entry --Automatic".
4) Create an expense report template for the employees
(Invoices --> Expense reports).
5) Run "Expense Report Import" Program with source as "Payables Expense Reports".
6) The employee would have been created as an Supplier.
7) Create your prepayment.

Previous Topic: Change the display Caption in AR receipt form
Next Topic: PO Requisition Upload Script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 20 17:12:30 CDT 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11190 seconds