Home » RDBMS Server » Networking and Gateways » network error occurred while two-task server trying to send break
network error occurred while two-task server trying to send break [message #191380] Wed, 06 September 2006 01:44 Go to next message
theron
Hello,

I have a server on which a couple of services are running. So now and then, I cannot get connection to the Oracle database anoymore. Only a server reboot(!!)
solves the issue for a couple of days. Restarting the database service doesn't work. In the oracle-trace file, I can see the following error:

opitsk: network error occurred while two-task server trying to send break; error code = 12571

Can you give me an advice of what sort of thing causes this? Some memory that is getting full? Something with network connections? Because now, we dont have a clue where to search. Thank you.
Re: network error occurred while two-task server trying to send break [message #192643 is a reply to message #191380] Wed, 13 September 2006 02:36 Go to previous message
theron
Anyone who can give me some tips?
Previous Topic: ODBC driver not responding - please help
Next Topic: Multiple oidldapd processes are created by oidctl connect=oidp server=oidldapd
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:22:35 CDT 2024