|Oracle Developer/DBA - Atlanta, GA USA [message #190404]
||Wed, 30 August 2006 09:26
Registered: August 2006
I have a contract to hire position available. It could start out as a 3-6 month contract to hire or it could go direct perm.|
The position is in Atlanta, GA
Pay is based on experience - $70k-$120k
Please only reply if you intend to go perm.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
As Oracle Developer/DBA, you will be part of the team responsible for overall design, development and support and the company’s database systems. Client has begun to move the database into a much more integrated role within multiple product lines, and the DBA team will play an integral part in this initiative. Specifically, the current responsibilities include:
• PL/SQL Development
• Production Support for existing database systems including backup, setup, etc.
• Ad-Hoc reporting to include potential reports application development
• Systems Administration as needed
• Logical/Physical database design on existing and new applications
• Database Performance Tuning
• Approximately 55% Development and 45% Operational
• Mid to Senior level Developer/DBA skills with a minimum of 3 years experience as DBA
• ORACLE 9.x experience a must. Any ORACLE v10.x considered a plus
• 5 years minimum PL/SQL experience a must.
• Solaris and AIX light systems administration skills
• Web development environment background
• Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills.
• Broad-based knowledge of computer hardware, software, platforms, and Windows, and Unix operating systems
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Able to work independently and productively under pressure
• Willing to learn application(s) and comprehend business side
• Transaction processing experience desirable
• Development experience with software development languages (Java, HTML, SQL) preferred.
[Updated on: Wed, 30 August 2006 09:26]
Report message to a moderator