Home » Other » General » Oracle DB Application Vendor Questionnaire  () 1 Vote
Oracle DB Application Vendor Questionnaire [message #188467] Fri, 18 August 2006 12:52 Go to next message
smartin
I'm in a new environment (Healthcare) that has tons software and systems application vendors. I'm trying to put a list of questions together that we would provide along with requests for proposals before bringing any new vendors or application packages on board. I'd also like to learn this same information about each of our present vendors / apps.

Attached is my very first, initial, rough draft. Anyone have suggestions for changes and/or things to add to the list?

If you were evaluating two different packages, and both met the business needs equally, what factors would you use to decide? What would you want to know about how each uses Oracle?
Re: Oracle DB Application Vendor Questionnaire [message #188499 is a reply to message #188467] Fri, 18 August 2006 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
I propose putting this on the wiki. That will allow users to edit the document collaboratively.
Re: Oracle DB Application Vendor Questionnaire [message #188501 is a reply to message #188467] Fri, 18 August 2006 15:35 Go to previous message
smartin
I copied and pasted an initial start...although not formatted well yet. Please feel free to contribute and add items and make suggestions.

http://www.orafaq.com/wiki/Oracle_Database_Application_Vendors
Previous Topic: Oracle 10g Features
Next Topic: ORA-22813 Operand Value exceeds System limits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:54:51 CDT 2024