Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA Position (New Jersey, USA)
Oracle DBA Position (New Jersey, USA) [message #187815] Tue, 15 August 2006 16:09 Go to next message
drewd
Hello,

My name is Drew Donato. I am a technical recruiter for Design Strategy Corporation. I would like to share an exciting job opportunity for a lead Oracle DBA we currently have available.

The position is located in Parsippany N.J. It is a right to hire position, with a contract period of 6 months. During the contract period, the pay rate is 65/hr and the target permanent salary upon conversion is 110K. The individual will be participating in the following: Architectural Discussions, Application Support, Automated Database Design, Design Reviews, Capacity Planning, Design Strategy for Disaster Recovery as well as 24/7 rotational support. This person will also be responsible for hands-on maintenance and support of the databases. Desired skills include: Oracle 10G, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Rack, UNIX (AIX), Shell scripting, RMAN, PMI is a big plus. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be self managing have the ability to work with upper management and mentor staff.

Please review the above job order. If you or someone you know might be a fit, please forward me the latest MS Word version of your resume to drewd@designstrategy.com. Additionally, feel free to call me at 908-709-9800 X313. Thank you for your consideration.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 August 2006 01:57] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle DBA Position (New Jersey, USA) [message #188049 is a reply to message #187815] Wed, 16 August 2006 20:50 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Thanks for being upfront about the rates. It makes a pleasant and refreshing change.

David
Previous Topic: Excellent onsite opportunity for Oracle DBA (Tokyo, Japan)
Next Topic: LightSQL::Excellent Developement Tool for Oracle Users
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:12:58 CDT 2024