Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » can i execute the sqlldr from inside the plsql procedure
can i execute the sqlldr from inside the plsql procedure [message #18915] Thu, 21 February 2002 01:10 Go to next message
ksr
Hi,
Can i execute the sqlldr exe from inside a plsql procedure.
if so,how can i do it.

thanks
ksr
Re: can i execute the sqlldr from inside the plsql procedure [message #18920 is a reply to message #18915] Thu, 21 February 2002 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suresh Vemulapalli
you have to write java stored procedure or external procedures(pro*c program) to call any OS commands .
Re: can i execute the sqlldr from inside the plsql procedure [message #21362 is a reply to message #18915] Tue, 30 July 2002 03:43 Go to previous message
SEMANTICA
You can use PL/Run to execute any (local or remote) job or process and collect output and error streams. PL/Run allows you to use PL/SQL calls to execute any OS or PL/SQL program through the PLRUN package. You can download a free trial at www.plrun.com.

SEMANTICA

Sales team
www.semantica.com
Previous Topic: Is it possible to use UTL_FILE.fopen to open a text file from a server that is not the current serve
Next Topic: Trigger connect to different database?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:52:37 CDT 2024