Home » Other » Marketplace » Berufliche Veränderung
Berufliche Veränderung [message #181672] Tue, 11 July 2006 01:44 Go to next message
wei-ji
Hallo,

ich denke gerade darüber nach, mich beruflich zu verändern. In den letzten 6 Jahren bestand meine Aufgabe primär darin Oracle Datenbanken zu programmieren (PL/SQL, Java Stored Procedures) und zu administrieren (Oracle 8i, Oracle 10g).
Bei den Datenbanken handelte es sich um größere Systeme (ca. 800GB Datenvolumen) im Fail-Safe/RAC Umfeld unter den Betriebssystemen Windows und Linux.
Des weiteren habe ich die Portierung einer Informix-Applikation (Stored Procedures) nach Oracle 10g durchgeführt.

Daneben verfüge ich über fundierte Kenntnisse anderer Datnebanksysteme wie Microsoft SQL-Server 7.0 und 2000, sowie über Grundkenntnisse von MySQL.

Davor habe ich 2 Jahre die Entwicklung eines Auskunfts-/ Warenwirtschafts- und Kassensystems unter Windows mit Microsoft SQL-Server 7.0 als Datenbankplattform geleitet. Die Entwicklung erfolgte mit Microsoft Visual C++. Den Bezug zur Programmierung in C++ habe ich in den letzten Jahren nicht verlohren, da ich neben meinen Aufgaben im Oracle-Umfeld bei der Entwicklung einer Client-/Server-Applikation unter Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 bezüglich Design und Implementierung mitgearbeitet habe.

Basis meiner beruflichen Laufbahn ist ein abgeschlossenes Studium an einer Fachhochschule im Studiengang "Technische Informatik".

Meine berufliche Zukunft sehe ich weiterhin im Umfeld von Oracle Datenbanken.

Sollten Sie Interesse an meinen Fähigkeiten haben, würde ich mich über eine Kontaktaufnahme freuen.

Grüße,

Re: Berufliche Veränderung [message #182099 is a reply to message #181672] Thu, 13 July 2006 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
My German is rusty but if I understand it correctly, you are looking for a client/employer. Don't forget to add location information.

Good luck on the search!

MHE

[Updated on: Thu, 13 July 2006 01:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Berufliche Veränderung [message #182107 is a reply to message #181672] Thu, 13 July 2006 01:38 Go to previous message
Barbara Boehmer
This post was moved from the German forum. The following is an automated translation and therefore not exact.

Hello

I think about just about that to change professionally. In the last 6 years, my task existed of programming primarily therein Oracle databases (PL/SQL, java Stored Procedures) and to administer (Oracle 8i, Oracle 10g). In the databases, it concerned larger systems (ca. 800GB volume of data) in the Fail-safe/RAC background under the operating systems windows and Linux. I carried out the further the porting of an Informix-application (Stored Procedures) after Oracle 10g.

Beside it I control underpinned knowledge of other Datnebanksysteme as well as Microsoft SQL-server 7.0 and 2000, as well as over reason knowledge of MySQL.

Before that I led 2 years the development of an information-/ Warenwirtschafts- and cash registers system under windows with Microsoft SQL-server 7.0 as a database platform. The development took place by means of Microsoft Visual C + +. The reference to the programming in C + + I have not verlohren in the last years because I cooperated next to my tasks in the Oracle-background in the development of a Client-/Server-Applikation under Microsoft Visual studios 2003 regarding design and implementation.

Basis of my professional course is a locked study at a technical college in the course of studies "technical information technology".

I see my professional future further in the background of Oracle databases.

You should have interest in my capacities, I would be happy about a contact reception.

Greetings,...

Previous Topic: Oracle HRIS Assistant (West Houston, TX)
Next Topic: DBAShell - Open Source project for Oracle DBA's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:16:38 CDT 2024