Home » Other » Marketplace » Imm. Openings for Oracle PL/SQL Developers,Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports Builder for TCS-India-B'lore
Imm. Openings for Oracle PL/SQL Developers,Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports Builder for TCS-India-B'lore [message #181157] Fri, 07 July 2006 02:00 Go to next message
konka_kiran

Hi All,

A large number of Immediate Openings for the Oracle PL/SQL Developers, Oracle Forms Builder or Oracle Reports Builder for the prestigeous IT Company, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Bangalore - India.

Provide me your contact details along with the experience summary. Minimum of 1 to 2 Years of IT experience in relvant area. If freshers, then they have to go through the written tests.

Please free to e-mail me your resumes .

Regards,
Kiran Konka Kumar

[Updated on: Fri, 07 July 2006 02:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Imm. Openings for Oracle PL/SQL Developers,Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports Builder for TCS-India-B' [message #181169 is a reply to message #181157] Fri, 07 July 2006 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
Your 'link to here' topics have been deleted. There is ONE place only where you can post vacancies: here. Don't spam the rest of the board.

MHE
Re: Imm. Openings for Oracle PL/SQL Developers,Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports Builder for TCS-India-B' [message #181180 is a reply to message #181169] Fri, 07 July 2006 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
konka_kiran

Hi,

Sorry for what has happened.

I could not understand. I posted the message in Market-Forum. Is this not the right place, then suggest me the right place.

Regards,
Kiran
Re: Openings... [message #181182 is a reply to message #181180] Fri, 07 July 2006 04:28 Go to previous message
Maaher
It is the right place. In the Marketplace you can post vacancies. But you also posted 5 additional messages in the main forums urging members to look here. Those have been deleted. This one can stay (However it is a repost of your message of July 3rd).

No hard feelings but we are kind of strict on this Wink.

MHE
Previous Topic: SYBASE Data Warehousing interview
Next Topic: Oracle HRIS Assistant (West Houston, TX)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:25:44 CDT 2024