Home » Developer & Programmer » Precompilers, OCI & OCCI » Memory leak problem while passing Object to stored procedure from C++ code
Memory leak problem while passing Object to stored procedure from C++ code [message #178557] Wed, 21 June 2006 09:11 Go to next message
jagendra_mishra
Hi,
I am facing memory leak problem while passing object to oracle stored procedure from C++ code.Here I am writing brief description of the code :

1) created objects in oracle with the help of "create or replace type as objects"
2) generated C++ classes corresponding to oracle objects with the help of OTT utility.
3) Instantiating classes in C++ code and assigning values.
4) calling oracle stored procedure and setting object in statement with the help of setObject function.
5) deleted objects.

this is all I am doing ,and getting memory leak , if you need the sample code then please write your e-mail id , so that I can attach files in reply.

TIA
Jagendra
Re: Memory leak problem while passing Object to stored procedure from C++ code [message #189516 is a reply to message #178557] Fri, 25 August 2006 00:12 Go to previous message
kmohan
why don't you post the sample code here? Also mention the OCCI version and the platform OS version.
Previous Topic: what is TDO in OCI
Next Topic: USE OF LIKE IN OCCI Statement String
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:01:54 CDT 2024