Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » updateable and read-only database views
updateable and read-only database views [message #176296] Wed, 07 June 2006 13:47 Go to next message
Habeeb
I have worked on SQL and PL/SQL and have very good understanding about views both updateable and read only.
I have recently applied for a job and one of the requirements is that they need someone who have experience developing Oracle 6i forms and PL/SQL packages, triggers, and routines, by using updateable and read-only database views.
From what I understand is that experience in developing Forms and program units based on views which is very simple I have done this, or is it something else.
I need help, if someone can answer I will appriciate.

Thanks
Habeeb
Re: updateable and read-only database views [message #189593 is a reply to message #176296] Fri, 25 August 2006 03:24 Go to previous message
kimant
Hi

Forms skills are somewhat special.

The language in Forms are pl/sql, but there are very special Forms specific things to learn anyway, fx. navigation, master detail etc.

This does not mean that You cannot learn it very fast, but You have to know how a car operates to drive it, even though You master the knowledge the motor Cool

Br
Kim

Previous Topic: Rollback command
Next Topic: materialized view refresh causing errors in other queries running simaultaneously
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 11:46:35 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14804 seconds