Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Discoverer with Data Warehouse urgently needed in Stamford, CT
Oracle Discoverer with Data Warehouse urgently needed in Stamford, CT [message #166306] Wed, 05 April 2006 11:31 Go to next message
itechjoy
Duration: 2 months initially, with potential for other projects of 6-12 months
Rate: $60-65/hr

Overview:
Our client, an international consumer products company, is seeking an Oracle Discoverer consultant who will work with the technical lead to create new and customized reports from databases that clients will provide. Consultant will also serve as system Administrator for Oracle Discoverer.

Tasks include:
- Communicating with end users to gather their reporting requirements and designing the report layout.
- Creating end user layer.
- Mapping, creating folders, Creating business areas.
- Creating reports using Discoverer.

Required skills:
- 2-3 years Oracle Discoverer in a Data Warehouse environment (Oracle apps experience is not acceptable)
- Knowledge & understanding of Data Warehouse modeling, i.e., star vs. snowflake schemas)
- Reporting experience
- Candidates must have good communications skills and experience working with end users.
- Must be able to hit the ground running.

Plus:
- Discoverer Administration experience, creating end user layer, mapping, folders.
- Experience with Version 10 (new version java front end), they are using 10.1.2.1 (version 9 desk top version is acceptable).

Joy
ITech Consulting Partners
203-270-0051 ext. 309

[Updated on: Wed, 05 April 2006 11:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Discoverer with Data Warehouse urgently needed in Stamford, CT [message #166328 is a reply to message #166306] Wed, 05 April 2006 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spinky
Hi,

I am interested in applying for the above mentioned requirement.Can you send me your personal ID,so that I can send my Resume to you.

Thanks,
Pinky
Re: Oracle Discoverer with Data Warehouse urgently needed in Stamford, CT [message #166330 is a reply to message #166328] Wed, 05 April 2006 14:14 Go to previous message
itechjoy
Pinky,

Thanks for the response. My email is joy@itechcp.com. Please send your resume with your complete contact details.

Best regards,

Joy
Sr. Technical Recruiter
ITech Consulting Partners
30 Church Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470
203-270-0051 ext. 309
Previous Topic: Oracle Corp Functional CRM positions
Next Topic: Oracle Careers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 01:37:45 CDT 2024