Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » ABOUT MULTI ORG...
ABOUT MULTI ORG... [message #163708] Sat, 18 March 2006 08:41 Go to next message
kotamurthy

hi friends,

I want know details about multi org.. please give me reply

for the above topic any body visit the forum site.

thnking you,
K.S.MURTHY
Re: ABOUT MULTI ORG... [message #163709 is a reply to message #163708] Sat, 18 March 2006 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
I suggest you take a look at Multiple Organizations in Oracle Applications manual which like almost all manuals for Oracle products is available for free downloading from the Oracle Technology Network.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: ABOUT MULTI ORG... [message #163778 is a reply to message #163708] Sun, 19 March 2006 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sagar007
hi....bout multi org.

multi org is created when different BGs having different SOB want to share the same database.
To check whether the mult org feature is enabled in your business suite...go to sqlplus
write the following query...

sql>select multi_org_flag from fnd_product_groups;

it result is 'Y' then it means that your ERP is Multi-Org enabled.
icon14.gif  Re: ABOUT MULTI ORG... [message #163786 is a reply to message #163778] Mon, 20 March 2006 00:17 Go to previous message
sagar007
hi ...there is little modification in multi org...

let us consider the case of TCS as one BG but have different subsduiries in UK-as TCS UK,in US -TCS-USA ...are under the TCS BG, but have different SOBs.All subsiduiries report to TCS (most probably in INDIA).
It is an example of Multi-Org structure.
in moere Refined manner when different subiduiries under same BGs(to be noted) but different SOBs want to share the same data base.

rest of the query is same as I mentioned in earlier one.
Previous Topic: create own org
Next Topic: New to E-Business Suite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 00:21:08 CDT 2024