Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Inactive Manager
Inactive Manager [message #158737] Tue, 14 February 2006 02:46 Go to next message
sheshukl
Hi All ,

I am encountering a problem. Pls help me if possible.

I am triggering a concurrent request from the custom PL/SQL program. The code is as follows

If Fnd_Request.Set_options() = True Then
Begin
l_gl_Request_id := Fnd_Request.SUBMIT_Request(application => 'SQLGL',
program => 'GLIIMP',
description => '',
start_time => NULL,
sub_Request => False,
argument1 => 1,
argument2 => to_char(vGroupID)
);
COMMIT;
Exception
When Others Then
Fnd_File.Put_line(Fnd_File.Log, SQLERRM || 'WHILE FIRING THE CONCURRENT Request.');
End;

The problem is that When I execute the Program with sub_Request => False Then the program 'GLIIMP' runs as an independent program and completes successfully.
However When I run the program with sub_Request => True then the program runs as a sub program. But the Phase is "Inactive" and status is "No Manager"
I need to fire this request as a subprogram because I want to retrieve the Transaction Number that This program ('GLIIMP') generates and display it in the O/P of the Custom Program.

Why is the concurrent manager not getting assigned to the program when it is fired as a sub request. Pls see the attachment.
  • Attachment: Doc1.doc
    (Size: 57.50KB, Downloaded 2269 times)
Re: Inactive Manager [message #523957 is a reply to message #158737] Wed, 21 September 2011 05:22 Go to previous message
gkersis
We got the same problem. According to a dev guide this parameter should not be set to TRUE in PL/SQL concurrent programs:

"Set to TRUE if the request is submitted from
another request and should be treated as a
subrequest.

Attention: Do not use the token SUB_REQUEST if you are
submitting requests from within a PL/SQL stored procedure
concurrent program.
"
Previous Topic: i have problem in abc analysis assign item to groups.
Next Topic: Application Security
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:58:27 CDT 2024