Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Change SQL Query Statement font
Change SQL Query Statement font [message #158068] Wed, 08 February 2006 06:28 Go to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
While PL/SQL formula window uses non-proportional font (Courier, I'd say, which is easy to read), SQL Query Statement window (the one used for writing report queries) uses proportional font (Arial or similar font). Although structured, queries viewed in this window look awful.

Is it possible to change SQL Query Statement font to Courier, for example? I checked "Edit - Preferences", but didn't find anything alike. Is there any other place I should look? Perhaps some kind of the "default.env" file for Report Developer?

[Updated on: Wed, 08 February 2006 06:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Change SQL Query Statement font [message #158076 is a reply to message #158068] Wed, 08 February 2006 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benoitchabot
You can change the font in SQL*Plus for Windows NT/2000. So far, I have only managed to make this work in SQL*Plus 8.1, 9.0 and 9.2

In regedt32, go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
-> SOFTWARE
-> ORACLE
-> HOME0

Create a new registry value called SQLPLUS_FONT of type REG_EXPAND_SZ and set it to your favourite fixed-width font, Eg. Courier New
Create a new registry value called SQLPLUS_FONT_SIZE of type REG_EXPAND_SZ and set it to the size you want (16 is a good size).

Benoit Chabot
Re: Change SQL Query Statement font [message #158083 is a reply to message #158076] Wed, 08 February 2006 07:37 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It is not SQL*Plus that bothers me, but SQL Query Statement window in Reports Builder ... however, thank you for the suggestion.
Previous Topic: A URL on pdf/rdf file problem.
Next Topic: download cgicmd.dat file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:28:53 CDT 2024