Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Unable to attach libraries to template.fmb
Unable to attach libraries to template.fmb [message #157102] Tue, 31 January 2006 06:12 Go to next message
gogula77
Hi,

I am new to apps technical modules. When I open template.fmb in AU directory the fallowing message is coming:

Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPCORE. The library attachment will be lost if the library is saved.

The same message is coming for the fallowing also:

APPDAYPK
GLOBE
FNDSQF
JA, JE, JL
VERT
GHR
PQH-GEN
PSAL
CUSTOM.

When I am trying to compile the fmb it is showing the fallowing message:

error: 'the (procudure/function) must be declared.

Please advice me to solve this issue. please give me step by step instructions to solve this problem.

Thanx in advance.

Raji
Re: Unable to attach libraries to template.fmb [message #157737 is a reply to message #157102] Sun, 05 February 2006 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramanaji2468
Hi,

All the stated libraries are located in resource directory (in AU top directory). U need to specify this path in the FORM60_PATH (or FORMS60_PATH -I dont exactly remember the name), in the registry. for more information, search for FORM60_PATH OR REGISTRY in forms 6i.

bye

Ramanaji
Re: Unable to attach libraries to template.fmb [message #164287 is a reply to message #157102] Wed, 22 March 2006 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vk_appstech
hi
regarding your question,,the problem is the basic set ups is wrong,,,you missed it..for windows environment ,,let me tell u ,,ensure that u have placed the .plls in the form60.
and once you do this i am sure this problem wont come.
rgds
vk
Re: Unable to attach libraries to template.fmb [message #426914 is a reply to message #157102] Tue, 20 October 2009 05:49 Go to previous message
harish_trash
for the above problem to be solved should i copy all PLL files from $AU_TOP/resource or copying "APPCORE.Pll, appcore2.pll, and fndsqf.pll" would be enough ?????
Previous Topic: Oracle retail docs
Next Topic: AP to GL Transfer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 06:32:53 CDT 2024