Home » Other » Marketplace » Need advice on career as functional consultant  () 1 Vote
Need advice on career as functional consultant [message #154157] Thu, 05 January 2006 23:59 Go to next message
wild75flowers
Hi All,

I am a HR professional working with an IT company in HR department with the organization development team. Our ERP division has taken up a project with another IT company for implementation of Oracle HRMS.

I have been given a offer to work with our oracle team as functional consultant. As i am new to this area i am unable to decide wethere to take this opportunity to be a functional consultant or continue with my current job profile as manager - HR.

I am also about to immigrate to Canada in next ten to eleven months time and thus would want to know the scope of oracle in Canada and the availability of job opportunities in this area there.

So i want the group to help in making this career choice.

Thanks & Regards,
wild75flowers
Re: Need advice on career as functional consultant [message #154451 is a reply to message #154157] Sun, 08 January 2006 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnmclane
Hi

You have got an exceptional opportunity to implement and explore the Applications world. Certainly learning Oracle HRMS is the best skill which you can acquire before migrating to Canada as it closely works with USA and you have good opportunities in your hand.

Regards

Vijay
Oracle HRMS Consultant
(M) +91-9866679020
Re: Need advice on career as functional consultant [message #154456 is a reply to message #154451] Sun, 08 January 2006 17:10 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I agree strongly with Vijay. Always try to broaden your experience.

David
Previous Topic: Free Seminar on ORACLE 11i Apps DBA @ Q-Soft Bangalore
Next Topic: looking Oracle Designers/Team Leads/Developer for Onsite Assignment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:05:09 CDT 2024