Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Customizing PO Approval Workflow
Customizing PO Approval Workflow [message #149964] Mon, 05 December 2005 17:55 Go to next message
sandy12
Hi,
I'm working on customizing PO Approval Workflow to reserve funds upon initial submission.The aim is to reserve funds at the time of the approval without having to check the reserve check box in the form POXDOAPP (Approval Submission Call Form).
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
-sandy
Re: Customizing PO Approval Workflow [message #150126 is a reply to message #149964] Tue, 06 December 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jsweeney
We were able to make use of Custom PLL initially, and subsequently a Logical Apps rule, to customize the PO Approve and Requisition Approve form. We customized these forms so that the RESERVE check box is automatically checked when the form is opened and someone submits for approval. If you'd like to see the code, let me know.

John Sweeney

jsweeney@gwu.edu

George Washington University

Enterprise Applications, Analysis & Solution Design

(EAS/Oracle Financials and Banner)

703-726-1923
Re: Customizing PO Approval Workflow [message #150174 is a reply to message #150126] Tue, 06 December 2005 11:52 Go to previous message
sandy12
hi john,
thanks a ton for the prompt response.the code and a detailed note on how to go about it would really help me out since i'm a beginner.
thank you,
-sandy
Previous Topic: Download ADI
Next Topic: Approval limits in AR are Org_id level / SOB level
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 10:07:21 CDT 2024