Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » FA issue - query needs
FA issue - query needs [message #149686] Fri, 02 December 2005 23:28 Go to next message
filou
Dear All,
Is someone is able to help me to extract information from FA and generate some reports.

It will be nice to get some queries from you. I am using Oracle Financials 11i

I need to know the database structure of FA
how I can get the assets? amortization?....
Re: FA issue - query needs [message #149703 is a reply to message #149686] Sat, 03 December 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
To find information on the table structure of any application in the Oracle E-Business Suite, please refer to the Electronic Technical Reference Manuals (eTRM). Note that you need access to Oracle Metalink in order to view the eTRMs.

As an aside, when looking for a table in the Oracle E-Business Suite I often find it easiest to go into the application and into a form with the records you are looking for and then using Help>View Record History (or something like that) to find the database view accessed by the form. When you know the view it is often easy to guess the name of the underlying tables; if it is not, you can always look at the script creating the view and find the table that way.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
icon12.gif  Re: FA issue - query needs [message #149822 is a reply to message #149686] Mon, 05 December 2005 03:11 Go to previous message
Scarlet.Zhu
Hi,
As a new hand, I would like to share my experience with you.
Before I get into any real application, I will use suite available to me with business logic demonstration. Like what is said by Aleksander Dragnes, History record/Examine is clicked to understand internal table/view. In addition, I write some sql sentence with nvl,decode or other functions to better comprehend the structure.

Scarlet
Previous Topic: Demand Planning
Next Topic: help on oracle assets
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 22:04:19 CDT 2024