Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Message when standard form is opened in AR.
Message when standard form is opened in AR. [message #148456] Thu, 24 November 2005 05:12 Go to next message
sambireddyn
Hi

I want to give a popup as soon as receipts form is opened.
Form name : ARXRWMAI.

I used the event "WHEN-NEW-FROM-INSTANCE" and given the message.
But the same message also coming for all forms in reciept workbench following are the forms in receipt workbench.

Batches,
Batches Summary,
Receipts,
Receipts Summary,
Remittances,
Remittances Summary,

Later I found that these form names are same.

I want to give popup only for Receipts form is opened , But the name of the all above forms are same. That message is popping up when all the above forms are opened.

Can anybody please suggest how to do it only for receipts form.

Thanks in advance.
SambiReddy.
Re: Message when standard form is opened in AR. [message #148498 is a reply to message #148456] Thu, 24 November 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vk_appstech
hi sambireddy
as all those are belong to same form,.,u may do one thing..u should take the message for a particular block right.
so try in ur custom pll checking a condition like when form _name ='arxrwmai' and block_name =<block name>
then fnd_message.set_name<....>.
this should help,,
all the best.
regards
vijay
Re: Message when standard form is opened in AR. [message #148559 is a reply to message #148498] Fri, 25 November 2005 00:06 Go to previous message
adragnes
The form might be the same, but you could check what function it is that opened the form. The function is the lowest level in the Navigator menu, the level that actually opens a form.

To check what function was used to open the form, use the FND_FUNCTION.CURRENT_FORM_FUNCTION API.

For more information on functions and this API check out Chapter 11 Menus and Function Security in the Oracle Applications Developer's Guide.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: Message when standard form is opened in AR.
Next Topic: Find the responsibility name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 08:15:24 CDT 2024