Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How relevent is SOX in Oracle Financials functional implementation/support side?
icon6.gif  How relevent is SOX in Oracle Financials functional implementation/support side? [message #148021] Tue, 22 November 2005 05:42 Go to next message
chinna.s
Hi
how relevent is SOX ( Sarbanes Oxley Act) Certification in the Oracle Financials implementation/ support side of it.
I Have Finance Background in my MBA, Now is there any extra value add that i can add to my job, and resume by doing this?

Please provide the details of it,
Thanks in advance
Chinna
Re: How relevent is SOX in Oracle Financials functional implementation/support side? [message #148033 is a reply to message #148021] Tue, 22 November 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Khalil Rehman
Dear Colleague

SOX is really applicable to senior Oracle Consultants looking to ensure ensure compliance with regulatory statutes.

This asssumes a mature implementation of the core E Business Suite and a desire to comply with the audit department.

Re: How relevent is SOX in Oracle Financials functional implementation/support side? [message #148216 is a reply to message #148021] Wed, 23 November 2005 03:03 Go to previous message
chinna.s
Hi khalil,
Thanks for that,

SOX has 2 sides of it, one being viewed from Auditors' perspective(Business process compliance), another being IT perspective( internal comtrol IT compliance).

Now, is there any chance that, Oracle can comeup with the SOX check points inbuilt into the Oracle Apps next coming versions,
this is just to have an understnding of next versions. not serious question, comments welcome..

Thanks in advance,
chinna
Previous Topic: Required Tools 1st cd
Next Topic: Tables updated when transaction is created in AR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 00:45:26 CDT 2024