Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Number of standard Forms in AR Module.
Number of standard Forms in AR Module. [message #147830] Mon, 21 November 2005 05:29 Go to next message
sambireddyn
Hi

How can I know how many standard apps forms in AR from tables.

Regards,
SambiReddy.
Re: Number of standard Forms in AR Module. [message #147832 is a reply to message #147830] Mon, 21 November 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sambireddyn
Hi,

Apart from standard forms , how many standard reports are there in AR?

Regards,
SambiReddy.

Re: Number of standard Forms in AR Module. [message #147842 is a reply to message #147830] Mon, 21 November 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
To find the number of standard forms in AR you can use the following query:

SELECT COUNT(*)
  FROM fnd_application fa
  JOIN fnd_form ff
    ON ff.application_id = fa.application_id
 WHERE fa.product_code = 'AR'
   AND ff.form_name NOT LIKE 'XX%'

The product code for Oracle Receivables is 'AR'. Custom form names should be convention have names starting with 'XX'.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Number of standard Forms in AR Module. [message #147859 is a reply to message #147830] Mon, 21 November 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sambireddyn
Hi Aleksander,

Thank you for immediate reply for forms.

I want to know how many standard reports are there from tables in AR. Could you please help?

Thanks,
SambiReddy.

Re: Number of standard Forms in AR Module. [message #147884 is a reply to message #147859] Mon, 21 November 2005 09:24 Go to previous message
adragnes
sambireddyn wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 13:22

Hi
I want to know how many standard reports are there from tables in AR. Could you please help?

It is not really possible to isolate reports from other concurrent programs in a query, so I guess this would be something you will have to do manually. There are different types of executables, but this cannot really be used as some reports are implemented as SQL*Plus scripts or PL/SQL stored procedures, and some Oracle Reports reports actually modify data.

You can find the full list of concurrent program executables by querying the FND_EXECUTABLES table

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: Populate DFF with DB values.
Next Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE TO CALL ANOTHER FORM FROM ONE FORM WITH OUT USING ZOOM FUNCTIONALITY
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 02:46:03 CDT 2024